Join Peggy Profant for a training that will transform the way you offer yoga in the world! Working one on one can be a rewarding experience. Teachers often want to branch out to working privately with clients but lack the confidence and skills to step into this offering. There are great benefits to working privately. Students can be met right where they are and feel cared for in a way that public classes aren't able to. Their issues can be addressed on all levels physical, energetic, mental and emotional where they can access their own wisdom and inner freedom. Finally you can be well compensated for your efforts by adding this skill to your offerings. This course will give you the tools to help people shift their lives with their yoga practice.
- Multiple intake and assessment tools to help you assess your student through the levels of all five koshas.
- Ayurvedic wisdom and subtle body explorations
- 10 Hours of pre-recorded instructional videos
- Marketing tips for finding and retaining private clients
- Two 90 minute Zoom calls a week from September 11-October 5, 2023. Mondays 4pm Pacific and Thursdays 9:30am Pacific. You may attend one or both calls, each week.
- 20 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits
What you will learn:
- How to structure a private yoga session and a series of sessions
- How to identify your clients needs through the lens of posture, Ayurveda, Chakras, and the Vayus
- Working with strong emotions, anxiety and depression through tools from your yoga tool kit
- How to assess breath and blockages in prana
- Listening skills to create safety with clients
- Yogic tools to bring the system back to balance
- Case studies of real clients
- How to create an intake form
- Pranayama to balance the subtle body
- How to empower students to take charge of their own lives
- Scope of practice for a yoga teacher versus a yoga therapist and how to work ethically.
Cost: $397 Early Bird by Sept 1, 2023 | $497 Regular