Are you feeling ready to begin a mindfulness practice, yet are not sure where or how to begin? Have you been practicing, perhaps even in weekly classes but would like specific work with the foundations of mindfulness?
Join Samantha Akers, C-IAYT Yoga Therapist, E-RYT 500 and Certified Mindfulness Instructor, for her ITM, Introduction to Mindfulness Course that remains mostly secular in nature but also acknowledges the roots of the Buddhist lineage from which we lead mindfulness teachings in the West.
What you can expect:
- 6 Live Zoom classes, Wednesdays 3-5pm PDT
- 2021 Dates: 9/14, 9/21, 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 10/19.
- Teachings & meditations on the foundations of mindfulness, working with body, feeling tones, loving kindness and thought formation/emotions
- Simple Instructions for bringing mindful awareness into daily life
- Trauma Sensitive Mindful Awareness
- Fun! Connection! :)